Document Required From Employer
Requirement of documents vary from country to country. Documents requirements also depend on whether the embassy of manpower importing has a diplomatic mission in Nepal or not. Basically, we demand two types of documents before making a final deal for sending workers overseas.
- Demand Letter: Demand letter should be addressed to S.P.M Overseas Pvt. Ltd., Licence 817/066/067. The letter should have details of the number of workers, nature of job with required category, salary, duty hours, food and accommodation facilities, overtime, transport, insurance of workers, Residence permit and other benefits. Demand Letter should be signed by authorized person, bear company seal, and attested from Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Power of Attorney:Power of Attorney is a legal confirmation, on behalf of employer, for selection of manpower. This authorizes S.P.M Overseas Pvt. Ltd., Licence 817/066/067 for sending workers legally. Power of Attorney should be signed by authorized person, bear Company seal and attested from Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Inter Party Agreement:An agreement in between the employer and M/S S.P.M Overseas Pvt. Ltd., said number of workers as per the demand letter.
- Guarantee Letter: Should be addresses to the Director General, Dept of labour and Employment Promotion and assure that the workers recruited through S.P.M Overseas Pvt. Ltd. will be assigned appropriately.
- Employment Contract Paper: Employment contract between the employer and the employee ; one copy each signed and stamped by sponsor.
Note: The documents 1 ,2 and 3 must be duly sealed and attested by Chamber of Commerce or Nepalese Embassy. Document of K.S.A document should be attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).